- kpriviteraAsked on April 01, 2016 at 01:22 PM
Once you select time/location, it says the seats available but won't let you choose a number on any of my 400+ forms! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 01, 2016 at 02:54 PM
I have tested some of your forms and I was able to replicate the issue. What you need to do is edit the form, click the wizard icon in the widget,
Then click the update widget button.
Once you have updated the widget, simply save your form.
If the problem persists, please do let us know.
- kpriviteraAnswered on April 01, 2016 at 02:55 PM
We have already tried that! There are over 200 people on our landing page now. I cannot go into over 400 forms and separately update both widgets on each one.
- kpriviteraAnswered on April 01, 2016 at 03:00 PM
Please get me in contact with a developer
- BorisAnswered on April 01, 2016 at 04:46 PM
Me and several of my colleagues (David from Facebook) have checked into the issue, and have tried fixing it by clearing your form caches, and re-synchronizing your forms with our older database, but the issue remains.
When a value is selected on an Inventory widget from your form, even though there are more items available, it gives an error "You can only select 0 item(s) or less".
We have raised this thread to our developers, and we will inform you as soon as the issue gets resolved. Thank you.
- kpriviteraAnswered on April 01, 2016 at 04:52 PM
Do you have an ETA on a solution?
- BorisAnswered on April 01, 2016 at 05:09 PM
As with all bug reports, I'm afraid we can't provide any ETA on when it will be resolved. This will depend on the difficulty in resolving the bug by the assigned developer, as well as the priority that their manager appoints to the bug.
The bug affects Inventory widgets that were created before the database switch yesterday, but newly created Inventory are working fine.
If you need to have it working right away, before our developers can take a look into resolving it, you may want to clone the form you need to have working most urgently, and then refresh the widgets on the cloned version of your form by clicking on their wand-shaped icon, and then on Update widget.
Then, you can use the cloned version of the form with updated widgets in place of the original form, while the original form is being fixed. I hope this helps.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on May 31, 2016 at 02:21 AM
Sorry for the delayed response.
The issue was temporary - caused by failed API calls on our end.
Your form should be working normally.
To prevent this from happening again, we are working on a solution that will help us respond faster when such failures happen - and we will notify you when that is in place.
Again - our apologies.
- JotForm SupportTitusNdokaAnswered on September 22, 2016 at 06:18 AM
We've implemented a solution that does the following:
1. Notifies us when something goes wrong on an API call using the Inventory widget
2. Prevents a wrong count - if an API error is detected, the inventory field will still keep the count accurately.
With these in place, we don't expect your forms to fail, and when any issue arises, we will know about it as it happens and and respond appropriately.