JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
To be able to edit the amount in your payment Form, you will have to proceed with the process on how you added your products.
1) Simply click the wizard icon on the payment field and a new window will appear
2) Once the wizard icon is clicked, the setup should appear. Just click the Save button and a new window will appear.
3) Press the Next button and you see the list of products. Select the product and you will notice the fields below will be populated with the appropriate information which you have provided previously. You should be able to edit the information on this.
4) Once done. Press the Save Product and click the Next button until you see the Finish button.
5) Click the Finish button and save your form.
Once done, you will see the update on the information on the products.
If you have questions or clarifications, feel free to let us know.