- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 03, 2016 at 03:41 AM
I have tried checking and viewing your forms but I was not able to encounter any problems. Can you provide us more information on the matter?
Looking forward to your response.
- matthiAnswered on April 03, 2016 at 05:45 AM
The problem is, that the link does not work.
When i click or copy the link of a form into the browser (on computer or
mobile) it takes a while and then it gives an error message that jotform
can not be reached.
Also three forms on my website does not work when i try to access them from
computer and mobil (from a tablet they work). Here the links:
Strange is that this one is working:
I am currently also in contact with Aury about this.
- BorisAnswered on April 03, 2016 at 06:59 AM
I have checked the pages you have linked to, and the forms themselves appear to be loading fine from my location. However, I've noticed the regular & symbols in your website pages are replaced by this character: ∂
So this link does not exist on your website, and the form is consequently not loading:
However, the link with & character is correct, so this works:
Same with your other provided links, the ones you've listed above don't work:
The correct ones work fine:
When I open the links that are working fine, the ones where I've placed the & character manually, and I click on the red button of your form, I'm redirected here:
And the form is loading correctly on my end:
I have also cleared your form caches in case it helps, so please try once again from your end. Please first try opening the following link, and let us know if the form is loading on your end correctly:
If you are having any issues, please also try opening the direct link to your form:
If there are errors and you can't even load the form directly, I would also recommend trying it with a different browser, and let us know your location so we can check whether it may be a regional issue specific to where you are accessing our forms from.
We look forward to hearing how it goes.
- matthiAnswered on April 03, 2016 at 07:45 AMHi BorisOn my end the form does not open, not on my page and also not with the direct link.When i use the directlink it just Shows the loading Symbol and all of a sudden the browser says that:I am located in Switzerland. We are using Internet Explorer.I have currently other People from Switzerland which told me that the form is not working, maybe it is a Problem with switzerland.Strange is, that the Form i have with EUR as Currency is also loading by my Computer, just all the others in CHF are not.Thanks for checking this again.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 03, 2016 at 09:34 AM
Apparently, your message was cut off. Can you please post again your reply by visiting this URL: https://www.jotform.com/answers/809144
Looking forward to your response.
- matthiAnswered on April 03, 2016 at 02:45 PMHi Iiyam
I have eddited my comment, as the post button did not work on the form.
+41 79 363 87 12
2016-04-03 15:32 GMT+02:00 JotForm :
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on April 03, 2016 at 04:39 PM
I would like to apologize for any inconvenience, but the image you have included in your previous post is broken and we are not able to view it. Follow the instructions in this post on how-to-include-screenshot-image-in-the-support-forum
By the way, have you tried checking your form using a different browser? I have checked the direct links to your form and I was able to view your forms perfectly (I''m using Chrome). Is this something that's working before and just suddenly stopped working? I'm sorry if we can't seem to reproduce the issue you're having. I also checked your form using Internet Explorer and it loaded properly.
- matthiAnswered on April 04, 2016 at 02:45 AMThanks for trying to help. It can not be the solution to use another
browser - that would not be user friendly i think. Apparently some of my
customers here have the same Problem as i, they can not reach the form - it
simply does not appear, and the error mistake is just saying Connection
Problem to Jotform. But Aury will now check it out, i send him a Video Clip
to see the Problem. Thanks for your time.
2016-04-03 22:38 GMT+02:00 JotForm :
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on April 04, 2016 at 04:22 AM
I've checked your website which is http://www.thetahealingswiss.ch/index.php?page=17&=7 I am not able to reproduce the same issue that you're having. However, as my colleague was mentioned above, the URL of your form needs to include & symbols instead of character: ∂.
Could you try to embed the form using the iFrame embed code? http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code.
If the above is indeed the reason, the iframe should fix it. Try it and let us know if the issue persists.
- matthiAnswered on April 04, 2016 at 05:45 AMI tried iframe, dos not work either. The symbol is no Problem. This link:
https://form.jotform.com/60383242955963 for example can not be accessed of
many of my swiss and german customers. They writte me e-Mails because they
can not order, because when they click the link, it takes 30 seconds and
then the browser says that jotform can not be reached. So the Problem seems
to be a regional one.
2016-04-04 10:21 GMT+02:00 JotForm :
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on April 04, 2016 at 06:30 AM
I've changed your status to dormant and activated again. Can you check it on your side again?
- matthiAnswered on April 04, 2016 at 06:45 AMDirect link and Site is both still not working. Not on Tablet, not on
Chrom, not on Explorer. There is only one Formular which works:
https://form.jotformeu.com/51812831979364. This one is with EUR. All the
others are with CHF. Could the currency be a Problem?
2016-04-04 12:29 GMT+02:00 JotForm :
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on April 04, 2016 at 09:08 AM
I've checked the URL links of your form.
One of the is http://www.jotformeu.com/form/51812831979364 and the other one is http://www.jotformpro.com/form/60383242955963. Can you check the URL with http://www.jotformeu.com/form/60383242955963 ?
In addition to that, when I've checked the source code of your form which doesn't work properly. I see that you've embedded the form with embed method.
I've also checked the form which is working properly. I see that it is embedded with Iframe method.
First of all, we would appreciate it if you could check the link which is http://www.jotformeu.com/form/60383242955963 on your end. We will wait for your response.
- matthiAnswered on April 04, 2016 at 10:45 AMThis new link http://www.jotformeu.com/form/60383242955963 works :). Can i
just change all of those who do not work with the http and the "eu"?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 04, 2016 at 12:43 PM
Changing the links to jotformeu should indeed work for all of your forms.
- matthiAnswered on April 04, 2016 at 01:45 PMYes it does, I have don it and they all work again. Thank you very much for
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 04, 2016 at 02:46 PM
Glad to hear it! if there is anything else we can assist you with, let us know and we will be happy to help.