- DicttaAsked on October 24, 2010 at 05:53 PM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 25, 2010 at 05:51 AM
Yes, to create a PDF form, right click on your form on My Forms page and then select "Export PDF" from the menu.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 14, 2011 at 01:36 AM
There was a bug on the PDF export functionality. This bug has now been fixed. You can now right click on your forms on My Forms page and generate a PDF version.
- zcs604Answered on May 17, 2011 at 06:43 PM
this is not working! get this error message:
v8_build_source_facebook.js:24: Error executing file
- allanftdAnswered on May 17, 2011 at 08:09 PM
This is a new bug but is now currently being addressed by our development team. We'll update you as soon as this issue is fixed. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- MarceyAnswered on May 23, 2011 at 01:12 PM
I am having issues with this as well. When I export some of the functionality does not come over into the pdf. Its really hit or miss, some of the drop down boxes turn into text boxes. Some of the text boxes will not allow changes.
I appreciate any help you can give me in this matter!!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 25, 2011 at 07:40 AM
Like what my fellow support team member said, there is an ongoing issue that affects conversion of forms to pdf. We will update you an any progress via this thread so please stay tuned.
Thank you for your patience. Have a good one.
- fxproformsAnswered on November 01, 2011 at 05:21 AM
When I save my forms in pdf I also loose the forms functionality. Can please explain how I can save in a pdf and being able to save it?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 01, 2011 at 05:28 AM
fxproforms: Exactly on which form are you trying this?
How did you create the PDF file? You have right clicked on a form on My Forms page, chose Export PDF and downloaded the PDF version, right?
What exactly do you want to be able to do with that PDF file?
- fxproformsAnswered on November 01, 2011 at 05:34 AM
I'm trying this in all of my forms. I right click and export in pdf file but the Adobe Reader says I cannot save the Form only print.(I need to do that as I need to upload them in Basecamp) It would be perfect if I can embed it in basecamp if there is a way please let me know.
Also some of the fields in the pdf file are not working. Checkboxes,Calendar Dates etc.
Please let me know how we proceed
- fxrAnswered on November 01, 2011 at 04:37 PM
You cannot edit PDFs with Adobe Reader.
'No. You cannot make permanent changes to PDF files using Adobe Reader. To edit PDF files, convert to PDF, send documents for review and comment, and add security features to PDF documents, purchase Adobe Acrobat software.'
Saving the PDF to your hard drive is an event that is completely independent of Abode Reader.
You lose the forms functionality once its downloaded to a PDF, so checkboxes, calendar dates etc wont work in the same way they do when the Form is on the web.
Hope that helps.
- fxproformsAnswered on November 02, 2011 at 03:42 AM
Thank you for your help.
Is there any chance to make it work in Basecamphq? or at least find a way in using Jotform with Basecamp?
- fxrAnswered on November 02, 2011 at 04:45 AM
I did a little experimenting and it seems BasecampHQ will accept iframe embeds. I am assuming you want the Form included in one of BasecampHQs project 'messages'.
To achieve this:
1. In JotForm, Go grab your IFrame embed code from Setup & Embed toolbar -> Embed -> Iframe -> Copy that code in the text area.
2) back in BasecampHQ, create a new message. In the bottom right hand corner of the message text area, you will see Switch to Textile / HTML, Click on that.
3. Paste your JotForm Iframe embed code in the text area.
4) Post the message.
For whatever reason, the form doesnt immediately show on the next dialog window, but if you go back to Overview, and click on the messages' entry, you should now see your form embedded into BasecampHQ.
I hope that is what you are looking for. Let us know if you have any problems with the process outlned above.
- Abigail111Answered on September 08, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Hello.You can create pdf file follow the following method:public static void SaveDocumentFile(REDocument document, string filePath);
public static void SaveDocumentFile(BaseImage image, string filePath, BaseEncoder enc);
public static void SaveDocumentFile(List<BaseImage> images, string filePath, BaseEncoder enc);
public static void SaveDocumentFile(REDocument document, string filePath, BaseEncoder enc);
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 26, 2015 at 12:25 PM
@shockleymarketing, your question will be addressed here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/597497