- netruckAsked on April 03, 2016 at 11:52 PM
I have several forms I've developed for my website - each one seems to have little differences to them "just because" (because I often set each one up from scratch)... Is there a way to create a "Theme" that I can set up and apply it to each form so that they all have the same form widths, Submit button colors, textbox width etc?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 04, 2016 at 02:48 AM
To make a theme for your forms, simply follow the steps below.
1. Visit the Themes page.
2. Go to My Themes
3. Select "Create Theme"
4. Select the form you want to turn into a theme and click Create Theme
5. Input the details for your theme. Select "Show only to me" and save the theme.
The new theme will now appear in your Themes page.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- netruckAnswered on April 04, 2016 at 09:36 AM
Thank you! With Theme what kind of styling gets copied over?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 04, 2016 at 11:41 AM
When applying a theme, all styling applied in the theme will be applied to the form.