- avetavAsked on March 02, 2012 at 12:41 AM
How do I send different forms to different email addresses?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 02, 2012 at 01:37 AM
You can check the email notifications of each of the form that you have. You can read on this user guide on how to find out the email address of your notification in you form.
Furthermore, once you're able to find the email address in the recipient field, you can edit or add more email addresses in it, separating each email address by a comma (,) or a semicolon (;).
If you have other questions or concerns, please do let us know.
- moonzkieAnswered on March 02, 2012 at 02:31 AM
To change each recipient email address on a form, open your form on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Select "Notification"
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
5. Change "Recipient E-mail" on the lower right side