- Bernat AsbotAsked on April 05, 2016 at 07:21 AM
some of our employees received jotform forms to fill out, and the site is blocked by our proxy.
Can you please provide a full list of domains subdomains, which have to be whitelisted, in order to reach your forms? I saw that the css files, image files, etc are gathered from different domains. Thanks!
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on April 05, 2016 at 08:08 AM
You can find all list of our domains from the below:
- United States - jotform.us
- Canada - jotform.ca
- EU (European Union) - jotformeu.com
- Asia - jotform.me
- Africa - myjotform.com
- S. America - jotformz.com
- Other - jotform.co
- Premium/Pro - jotformpro.com
In addition, you can find the list of IPs/Domains for our mailservers from the link below:
For further assistance, please do let us know.