- tblasenAsked on March 02, 2012 at 08:22 AM
Required fields on the form I built are not showing up in the email notification. Also, the notification is missing several fields from the form. Please see attached screen shot with notes.
I changed the URL from form.jotform.... to www.jotform.... as suggested from another thread,
Thanks for your help.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 02, 2012 at 08:37 AM
Please try to reset the email notification of the said form as it appears that it some of the form fields were not included in the body email content.
To do this:1. Open your form on the Form Builder
2. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab,
3. Click on "Email Alerts",
4. Select "Notification",
5. Click on "Delete Email" button,
6. Click on "Email Alerts" again,
7. Click on "Add New Email" and complete the wizard.
Let us know if this works.
- tblasenAnswered on March 02, 2012 at 08:51 AM
It works perfectly.
Thank you very much.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 02, 2012 at 08:59 AM
It's a pleasure to be of service, if you need any assistance feel free to contact us.
Have a great day!