- BJ2Asked on April 06, 2016 at 03:00 AM
Hi superb JotForm Support Team!
Please tell me if it's possible to have a payment system using PayPal Pro where students must select tickets first or buy tickets before taking lessons but the payment will be deducted later. with form conditions, etc...
Here's my online school hope process...
1. Student selects a ticket...
Ticket 1 500 YEN
Ticket 2 1,000 YEN
Ticket 3 2,000 YEN
2. Student must fill up PayPal for credit card info...
3. There's a condition on the form where teacher write the total lesson minutes (after taking lessons), then it will be AUTOMATICALLY credited, or deducted to the student's credit card in PayPal...
4. And is it possible to REFUND just in case?
I really hope for your kind reply.
Thank you in advance.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on April 06, 2016 at 04:42 AM
Firstly, thank you for your great words:) If we come to our main subject, we can create a similar workflow to your form. To start with, we need to create a "Authorize only payments" which means a payment tool with pay later function.
From the link below, you can see the necessary steps:
After handling the payment tool, you need the pass the values from outer field like "Form Calculation" widget. However, this step needs to deal at the same time when the form is filled, so you need to define the deducted amounts or percentages on your conditions. Also, you can find useful guide from the below, so you can understand the steps deeply by checking it:
Finally, if you need to refund the price from the previous transactions, you have to do this operation on your Paypal account. You can find a useful guide from the below:
For further assistance, please do let us know.
- BJ2Answered on April 06, 2016 at 04:58 AM
Hi Sir Mert!
Thank you so much for this great info!
I will inform this to my Japanese boss and will update you afterward.
Have a blessed day!
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on April 06, 2016 at 05:02 AM
You are most welcome. We will be waiting for your response.
Have a nice day to you.