- tmiAsked on April 07, 2016 at 01:05 AM
I just lost about 15 minutes trying to change the default alignment of "AP Global Accelerator" for of ours. I changed the default properties, cleaned the css, re implemented various themes, all to no avail. I even cloned the form a couple of times, once by importing, other time by using the clone option.
Could you please identify the issue and correct it for us. The labels need to be top aligned.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 07, 2016 at 03:50 AM
I just tested your form and I was able to align with Label Align option, you can follow this guide:
Please let us know if this helps.
- tmiAnswered on April 07, 2016 at 04:45 AMThanks Nik,
Went about those motions. The changes are not reflecting in the live form, even after cache refresh. I am now trying to create an entirely new form. No idea why its not working.
- tmiAnswered on April 07, 2016 at 04:45 AMNew Form:
1. Label alignment is top
2. Looks OK in Form Builder Module
3. Looks like this in preview
Confounding. Now I need some real help. You can either correct my original form, check the preview and confirm, or tell me what I need to do. This is the first time I am facing this issue, and I might be about 500 forms old :)
- tmiAnswered on April 07, 2016 at 05:45 AMTried one last time.
1. Looks like this in edit module
2. Looks like this in real site
Seems that the changes are not being published into the live form at all.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on April 07, 2016 at 08:54 AM
It seems you've attached your screenshot from your phone. The screenshots attached to the email response cannot be posted to the forum thread.You must log in to JotForm while you are attaching the screenshots. In addition to that, there was a problem with saving on JotForm today. However, it should be fixed now. Could you please indicate the URL of your page? This will help us better analyze the problem. We will wait for your response.