- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 07, 2016 at 08:48 AM
The CSS code that you can use to change the font color in the drop down is:
color: green !important;
Here's a guide on how to inject custom CSS. Hope that helps. Thank you.
- SlimSylvAnswered on August 03, 2016 at 02:54 AM
Hi, all I know I am on the wrong site, but I cannot seem to find an answer to my question elsewhere, so here goes.
I have just upgraded my computer system to Windows 10. Browser is Firefox. I am sight challenged, so larger fonts & certain colours are a must for me. In changing these on my system, before I start any work, (just so I can read it all) it seems that I have 2 problems left, One is when I mouse over some drop-down menus, they are are un-readable, (most of my backgrounds are black or dark brown or dark grey, with yellow or lime green text, with some light blues, as I find I can read these....I can JUST read this text because of the colours, the size is way too small....I like 16 pts! )
So, I would like these to have white or silver text, but I have not found anyone that can give me steps to fix this. My other little problem is that on some sites, a lot of the text is dark blue and bold, almost illegible to me....
I apologise for asking this question here, but I need to do some work, & I am getting very frustrated. I need step by step, please, I am old as well as sight challenged, I am neither a techie, nor am I dumb, and am blown away by your knowledge, BTW, hope someone will take pity on me & help.
Thanks so much, in advance
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on August 03, 2016 at 04:43 AM
You don't need to be sorry about that. It is difficult to solve your issue without indicating the URL of your page. If you provide us your URL of your website, this will help us better analyze the problem. Hope to see you in Jotform.=)
- SlimSylvAnswered on August 06, 2016 at 09:45 PMI AM sorry, Beril, why? Because I don’t have a URL, no website….My little problem is related to the fact that I just upgraded from WIN XP to WIN 10…. It’s incredibly complicated, def not user friendly. It’s taken me at least 4-5 days solid work to find out how to personalise the colours/font size etc., which I need, being sight challenged. I have managed to change the bulk of what I need, except that this has had consequences, when I click on a drop down menu, I cannot read what is in the box. I found that a lime green/yellowy coloured font on a black background is easy to read, but in Firefox, for instance, it’s really difficult as all the drop down menus have a black background…. I also have to regularly log into a Govt website (I am on a Pension) where it’s really really difficult, mostly I can only find my way around it ‘cos I remember where things are, if they ever change it, I am in strife. You Tube is another place I use a lot where I am blindly scrabbling around, none of the social media icons are visible, sometime I wasn’t to share videos with friends, & cannot see the icons, luckily so far I have managed by guessing, but it’s tricky….
That is why I apologised in advance.
If anyone can help I would be very grateful, as I have no other way of learning how to do this except by asking the question on the browser! Your site was the only one that even addressed the problem. Seems no-one else has the problem. If I get my IT guy back, he charges over$100 –odd an hour! Pensions don’t stretch that far, sadly….so thanks for replying…
Peace and Love
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 07, 2016 at 01:06 AM
Based on your response, you are having a problem with your OS upgrade (from Windows XP to 10). I am sorry if I cannot be of much help since we are primarily trained to resolve issues related to forms built using JotForm. The best I can do is to direct you to the Microsoft support page for them to help you with the OS problem you are encountering.
- SlimSylvAnswered on August 07, 2016 at 01:45 AMMany thanks, Chriistian….