- jimrazzAsked on March 03, 2012 at 01:35 AM
I'm testing a form to submit credit card information.
I tried accessing the form with:
When I use any of these URLs I get an error that says:
Invalid Form URL
This form is not available for this domain.
Have I missed something?
- RainAnswered on March 03, 2012 at 02:55 AM
Did you follow this instruction? http://www.jotform.com/help/63-How-can-I-receive-SSL-Submissions
You must tick the secure box to enable SSL
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on March 03, 2012 at 04:57 AM
Your SSL seems to work for me. Try visiting: https://secure.jotform.us/form/20618843172150
You are using a jotform.us form so probably you will also be using secure.jotform.us with the addition of https.
Check it out and let us know.
- jimrazzAnswered on March 03, 2012 at 10:01 AM
Everything works great when you use the correct URL. Thank you very much for your help.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on March 03, 2012 at 02:58 PM
Cool. Glad to help.