- MikeAsked on April 07, 2016 at 12:01 PMLookin' good... my problem is every form place sticks their Company name in
Sent from & subject lines when submitted. I do not want this! Do you have
forms which enable me to put my own company info in these fields?
If so I'm in!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 07, 2016 at 01:13 PM
You can edit them in your email notification under Recipient and Email tab.
1. While on the form builder, click Emails in the top toolbar
2. Edit your notification. Go to Recipients tab if you want to update your Email Recipient information.
3. If you want to change the Email Subject, go to Email tab and update the Subject to your preference. You can also add your form fields tag on the subject if you want to. They will be replaced with a real value once it is sent to your email.