- commanagcomAsked on March 03, 2012 at 08:06 AM
Hello (Dou yo speak spanish? )
I've a two projects that needs a form with a registration client with alphanumerical code ( one code for client )
The client write his code and click to the button of validate and access to the registration form and then to the content. Yo understand me ?
Is possible to do that with jot form?
2- The campaigns are for thousands of people. Maybe most of people access at the sime time tu put his code and access to the content. Is not problemn this for jot form?
Can you help me?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 03, 2012 at 08:54 AM
To respond to your questions:
1. In regarding with securing your access page for those who wish to register, may we know if you are planning to have a different access code for each individual, or if you are planning to have only one access code for everyone?
2. Jotform can handle thousands of users visiting the website all at the same time, so I don't think this will be a problem with your form. The only concern here would be is that if you are going to embed the form in your website, can your web host provider handle the traffic that your website will take?
- sarfaraz0075Answered on March 03, 2012 at 08:54 AM
Are you talking about Captcha validation to access the registration page? If yes there is a captcha control available in the Power tools section.
If you are not looking for Captcha, could you please explain the validation of the user code will be done against what?
For the 2nd question, the jotForm is powerful and robust enough to handle large number of concurrent users.
- commanagcomAnswered on March 03, 2012 at 09:06 AMNew response receivedHello
1- One code different for each person ( Thousands of code, is a big promotional action ) and I need to validate codes. I' don't Know how. :-(
2- Ok. I need a good hostin provider then!
- commanagcomAnswered on March 03, 2012 at 09:09 AMNew response receivedHello
The people introduce aplhanumeric CODE ( one different for each person )
I''ll send you in the next email the idea
- commanagcomAnswered on March 03, 2012 at 09:19 AMNew response receivedI attach the steps.
I need to control all steps for each user
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 03, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Unfortunately, your question number one is not possible with JotForm. This procedure requires server side database connectivity for look up which JotForm does not support. You will need to find a programmer to create this script and database for your access form.
- commanagcomAnswered on March 03, 2012 at 10:49 AMNew response receivedOk