- unnimarieAsked on March 03, 2012 at 09:58 AM
Please help me... I need permission to make a longer form...Page URL:
- sarfaraz0075Answered on March 03, 2012 at 10:07 AM
There is no limit for the length of a form.
Please check the following thread on how to increase the height of your form:
- unnimarieAnswered on March 03, 2012 at 10:22 AMThank you so much for your response. But I would like to have the form on
your server... Not embedded. Because I cant have an iframe inside the
iframe app Im using... And since people have to gather 25 photographs a pop
up is too flimsy. It can disappear and they have to do it again... Is there
any other way you could make my formpage longer...? Or I?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 03, 2012 at 10:32 AM
The length of the form expands automatically whenever you add more fields in your form. If you're having problems with your form making it longer, can you provide us the URL of the form in issue so we can take a look at it?
- sarfaraz0075Answered on March 03, 2012 at 10:36 AM
You can append as many controls as you like to a form and each time you do so the length the of the form automatically increases. So there is no limit for length of a form.
- unnimarieAnswered on March 03, 2012 at 10:38 AMIll just break down and leave your server and put it on a website then...
Ha ha. And see if it works...
style="width:100%; height:5118px; border:none;" scrolling="no">
Im putting it on:
- unnimarieAnswered on March 03, 2012 at 10:46 AMWhen I put it as an Iframe on my wordpress website, the design
disappears... And when I change the text to white, it doesnt turn out
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 03, 2012 at 10:55 AM
When you say the design disappears, can you provide us more details on this? The only thing that I notice is that the width of your form in your web page gets cut off. You might need to lessen the width of your form in your form editor to match your web page's
As I have checked, your form's font is currently set to white. You might need fully refresh your browser by pressing CTRL+F5. If this does not work, you might try to delete your browser's cache.
If this does not work, please let us know.
- unnimarieAnswered on March 03, 2012 at 11:29 AMHi Support
I will make it onto a lightbox then. The design will be preserved and
Now the only problem is that it doesnt allow me to upload jpg files.
I get an error warning: You are not allowed to upload a jpg file. Only jpg,
jpeg, png is allowed.
How can I fix that???
Thank you so much for your help..
- sarfaraz0075Answered on March 03, 2012 at 11:37 AM
In the Extensions box, there's probably a space before the first extension (jpg).
- unnimarieAnswered on March 03, 2012 at 11:44 AMOh... Im and idiot... I thought it couldnt be that simple... Sorryyyyy!
Thank you for an awesome form, and awesome support!!!!!
Have a wonderful day1
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 03, 2012 at 01:36 PM
You're certainly not an idiot! Other users have found themselves in the same dilemma. Due to spaces being transparent, at first glance everything in the Extensions box will look correct.
Thanks for your compliment.