- rodcha05Asked on March 03, 2012 at 12:26 PM
I tried cancelling through my account but it takes me to an invalide paypal site.
Want to cancel service immediately. Is there a way to get refunded for the last few months? Forgot that I had the account and as you can see, it hasn't been used.
- anartworkAnswered on March 03, 2012 at 03:21 PM
Jotform actually have 30 day moneyback guarantee.
To cancel your subscription, just follow these steps:
1. Login to your account.
2. At the bottom right part of your page you will find "Account Setting", click on it
3. After you click it, you be able to edit your Account Info.
4. Click cancel subscription.
Hope this helps :)
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 03, 2012 at 03:46 PM
Hello, Jon. As I have checked, you are paying your subscription using Paypal. To cancel your subscription, you should do the following steps:
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button.
When you cancel your subscription you will not be charged again, but your account will stay Premium until the time you have paid for expires.
In regarding your inquiry for refund, I will forward the request to our next tier support. You'll hear from them as soon as it gets processed.
Thank you for using JotForm!