- consulptrioAsked on October 25, 2010 at 12:44 PM
Hi, is it possible to set de Date Picker to start the year from actual year?
Resuming, i want to set a date picker on my form, but i want that the first year from combo box is 2010, and next, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, etc...
I do not want to show the past years. Is it possible?
Tks a lot !
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 26, 2010 at 03:44 AM
Yes, you can get the full form source code and edit it. On the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "Advanced Options"
4. Click on "Full Source Code".
- consulptrioAnswered on October 26, 2010 at 02:18 PM
Hi, tks for the answer.
I have downloaded the package, but, how can i edit that?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 26, 2010 at 03:27 PM
Use your favorite HTML editor or just any kind of text editor should do it.
- cheekyfaceAnswered on January 14, 2013 at 02:04 AM
Can you show us where the "Setup & Share" tab is on the toolbar? I'm guessing this is on a much older version of jotform?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 14, 2013 at 04:25 AM
Yes, you are correct that was on the older version of JotForm. On JotForm v3, Setup & Share is now Setup & Embed
Check this screen:
Let us know if you have further questions. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 14, 2013 at 04:26 AM
And, here's the full guide on How to get your Form Source Code. Thank you.