- Michael PiedraAsked on March 03, 2012 at 01:39 PM
I would like to cancel my subscription to jotform.com. I was disappointed by my forms inability to upload files larger than 100mb and have found a better provider. What is the process to cancel my subscription and refund my purchase?
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 03, 2012 at 02:09 PM
We are concerned that you are leaving our services and will wish we wolud have one more chance to support you. Kindly if you wouldnt mind, send us your site URL and we will investigate and try to help.
About our cancellation of your services kindly check on our site http://www.jotform.com/pricing/, you can send us an email and request for cancellation and our support team will analyse the issue nad get back.
- kemeiceAnswered on March 03, 2012 at 04:52 PM
please to take a look at this thread. http://www.jotform.com/answers/81198-Trying-to-downgrade-but-there-s-no-cancel-button-underneath-our-account
I would suggest you confirm you would like to cancel and someone from jotform will get back to you .
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on March 03, 2012 at 05:19 PM
It appears that you have paid for Jotform using one of our payment gateways, Paypal. To cancel your subscription:
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you have made to us
3. Click on the subscription number
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button.
When you cancel your subscription you will not be charged again. Your account will stay Premium until the paid period expires.
For the refund, I will now submit a ticket to our higher management to process this refund for you.
Hope you find this helpful. Thank you for considering Jotform.