- sequencesafetyAsked on October 25, 2010 at 12:46 PM
Is there any way to filter reports?
For instance, if I create a training form and have a drop-down for a learner to select their supervisor, is there a way that I can create a report that would only include the data for a specific supervisor?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 26, 2010 at 03:48 AM
No, it is not possible to do such filter on reports. I added this to our feature requests list.
- sequencesafetyAnswered on October 27, 2010 at 10:49 AM
Thank you -- this would be an extremely useful feature for online learning and performance support tools.
- ednakAnswered on May 25, 2011 at 03:46 PM
Hi there, any update on being able to filter reports? Seems like this would be a very helpful feature when sharing data via the grid report.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 26, 2011 at 06:09 AM
Unfortunately there are still no updates on this. But for showing a grid report, there is a search text box that you can use and use it as a general filter for your reports.
I will let the developers know about your inquiry.
Thanks and warm regards,
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 26, 2011 at 06:51 AM
This is still in our feature requests list. It is not planned to be implemented soon. But, I agree it would be a very useful feature.