- CharlieAnswered on April 08, 2016 at 11:55 AM
Could you please provide us more information on how you would exactly like to integrate JotForm to Trello? What specific actions, tasks or data should be triggered or passed? So far we do not have a direct integration on it. BUT, I see that Zapier allows you to connect JotForm to Trello. Here's a link to it: https://zapier.com/zapbook/jotform/trello/
Let us know if that works.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 03:48 AM
I am also curious. Since we are also using Trello here at JotForm. What would the integration looks like? What will be the questions on the form and how these will map into the trello cards?
- CandaceAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 09:30 AM
I am not a coder, but a manager, looking to build a form that would allow employees to request certain tasks from my team. I want to be able to review the request and then "assign" it to a team member through a card in trello. Basically, I'd want the content received in the form to be put into the card.
- CharlieAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 10:43 AM
Thank you for the additional information, for now, the only way to integrate JotForm to Trello using using Zapier. You can find it in this link: https://zapier.com/zapbook/jotform/trello/.
But I have forwarded this to our developers as a feature request, please do note that we are unable to guarantee that this will be implemented anytime soon, but rest assure that our management is aware of this request. We will update you on this thread as soon as we hear any news.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 11:27 AM
Thank you Candace for the details. That's very helpful:
1. Someone fills the form
2. The data is used to create a trello card in the TODO list
3. You receive an email from JotForm with a direct trello card URL so that you can click on it to go trello site and assign it to someone.
We have added this as a feature request to our backlog. There are lots of requests so it is hard to give an estimate on how long it might take us to work on it.
- taugamingAnswered on April 20, 2016 at 10:45 AM
Hi there, I'm also looking to integrate with Trello, we use Jotform for other employees to request designs to be created by my team and was hoping that the Jotform submission could automatically create a well spaced card within Trello, as Trello does support this connection via email but does not always come out very clear so if Jotform could do this automatically and for it to also be well spaced out with clear answers to my Form questions, that would save me a great amount of time :)
- CharlieAnswered on April 20, 2016 at 12:03 PM
I have opened a separate thread for your request to integrate Trello to JotForm. Please refer to this link instead: https://www.jotform.com/answers/822906. We will address it shortly. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportTitusNdokaAnswered on September 19, 2017 at 11:35 AM
We've created a Trello integration that will create/update Trello cards with your form submission information.
We'd love to hear your feedback. Give it a try and let us know what think.