JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Thank you for reporting this to us, omar2008.
Here is a workaround to this: You will need to upload the image, instead of using it as a link from an outside source.
1) Remove the URL of the image that you used as your background image.
2) Once the icon upload appears, click it.
3) Go to UPLOAD AN IMAGE tab and then click Upload New Image.
4) Upload the background image that you wish to use. And then select it once uploaded (if in case it does not autoselect)
5) Save your form design and save your form.
I also have raised the bug which what you previously used to our development team. The problem with that one was that the CSS code which the protocol http is being truncated, resulting to a dead link on the background image on live form. We'll let you know as soon as we have updates.
Thanks and warm regards.