- Doria DelgadoAsked on April 11, 2016 at 07:26 PM
I created forms with JotForm on my website, can I create additional thank you pages for tracking purpose. I use adwords and I would like to track what form comes from adwords, direct and organic, by adding a conversion code on the thank you page or creating goals for the URLs in Google Analytics. All this has to be done through individual thank you pages for each form I created.
Is this possible? And how can I do it?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 12, 2016 at 12:51 AM
You can change the preferred Thank you page of your choice either by changing the link or the URL of the page you wish to appear. To do this:
1. Click the "Thank You" button in the top toolbar
2. Click the "Redirect to Page" button in the thank you page wizard
3. Enter the URL of your HTML file where your adwords is placed and click the "Apply" button
4. Click the "X" button at the top and save your form.
If you have other questions, or you need further clarification on this matter, please do let us know.