- tony kinnearAsked on April 11, 2016 at 07:39 PM
I pay for an an account with your company, and my webmaster is gone. I don't have their Login data. How do I get the Login info for my new webmaster?Page URL:
- CharlieAnswered on April 12, 2016 at 12:51 AM
I checked your email address firstname.lastname@example.org and it is associated with the account with username semory. That account has 31 forms. Is that the account you are referring to? If so, you can simply do a password reset to gain access on that account.
1. Navigate to www.jotform.com, click "Log In" and select "Forgot Password".
2. Now enter the email address associated with the registered account.
3. You should then receive an email with the instructions on how to do a password reset.
Let us know if you need more help on this.