- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 12, 2016 at 02:37 AM
I was able to reproduce this issue as well on your form http://www.jotform.us/form/50257725853157
I even cloned your form and I was still able to replicate the same issue.
But on your other forms, the feature was working just fine. It can be enabled/disabled.
I have submitted a bug ticket report to our higher team support to check on this.
We will let you know here once fixed.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 12, 2016 at 03:03 AM
This is now fixed. Kindly recheck. Thanks!
- Jody Deems-McCargarAnswered on April 12, 2016 at 09:49 AM
It worked! Yeay! Thank you EltonCris and friends at Jotform. You rock!
- victorAnswered on April 12, 2016 at 11:00 AM
On behalf of my colleagues and the entire Jotform team, you are welcome. If you have any other question or issue, please let us know. We will be glad to help.
- crescendofoundationAnswered on April 12, 2016 at 12:47 PM
Dear Sir -I don't know if you saw my subsequent question but after that was fixed (thank you!) the Stripe payment mechanicsm now does not work - does not allow our clients to input their credit card information - there is no curser to indicate you are in the payment section at all. We've tried everything but have not been successful finding an answer to this! Can you please look at this and let us know what is wrong? Gratefully, Jody Deems firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is our form:
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 12, 2016 at 01:53 PM