- GalinaSmithAsked on April 12, 2016 at 10:13 AM
- HubersonAnswered on April 12, 2016 at 11:35 AM
It happens that I just previewed your form from the link you provided.
In case you still cannot preview your form, let us know and if possible upload a screenshot of what you have when trying to preview the form.
- GalinaSmithAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 04:42 AM
This is what I get (and the form is not deleted):
- GalinaSmithAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 04:45 AMHi,
I am still experiencing this problem, please see attached
- BenAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 07:58 AM
We apologize for the same Galina.
I can recreate the same and it seems that it is likely happening due to us being in EU. I will raise this up to our developers so that it can be rectified.
This is the link that will however work properly for you: https://www.jotformpro.com/form/61023632900948
As soon as the issue is resolved we will update you about the same here.
- BenAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 12:02 PM
This issue should now be resolved Galina. Do however feel free to check it out and let us know if you happen to experience any further issues.
- GalinaSmithAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 12:45 PMHi Ben,
Thank you, this works much better :)
- BenAnswered on April 18, 2016 at 08:43 AM
Unfortunately Galina the images did not pass through - and they can not if sent over email. Instead you would need to come directly to the thread to do so.
Now since we can only assist with one issue / question per thread, I have moved this post to a new thread, so I would like to ask you to come to it over this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/820869 and upload the images there and we will follow up on the same shortly.