- nlt1Asked on April 13, 2016 at 11:33 AM
I submitted a ticket yesterday under our master account profile and the response I receive was not helpful. I have also been working with Tier 1 and 2 support with Salesforce to see if the issues is on their side, and it is not. They are telling me that something must be wrong with the development code on your end.
Would someone please contact me about this to resolve? We upgraded our subscription to use specifically with Salesforce and we're unable to use it like that currently.
Thanks so much,
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 01:37 PM
I did some tests with SalesForce integration and experienced some issues so I have forwarded this to our developers for more investigation, we'll update you through this thread.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm DeveloperdenizAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 03:20 AM
I've tried integration and it is working fine. Please try to reset your security token from your Salesforce Account.
It is under My Settings:
Hope this helps.
- nlt1Answered on April 14, 2016 at 07:45 AMWe are using salesforce professional edition. After reading some of your forums I came across some information that says there no support for professional edition, only enterprise.
I've tried resetting my security token multiple time with the help of salesforce tech support. Can someone please just give me a call because I would like to resolve this matter promptly today. If jotform is unable to integrate with our version of salesforce then I need to cancel our subscription and find a solution that works right away. Thanks so much.
Would you please provide me with a contact number to reach your billing department?
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 09:15 AM
I see that you opened another thread for this concern here where my colleague explained regarding the SalesForce Professional edition API integration, where he quoted Salesforce link and their explanation about API integrations.
Regarding our billing department, there is no phone number, you can just open a new thread for that concern.
Please let me know if I can help you further.
- nlt1Answered on April 14, 2016 at 09:45 AMYes, how would I go about cancelling the bronze level subscription we signed up for two days ago for a refund? We signed up under the impression that we could integrate jotform with our level of service for Salesforce. This was not clearly communicated on the jotform site, leading us to buy something we cannot use.
Would you please point me in the right direction with how I can get a refund processed?
Really, no phone number?
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 11:26 AM
We can easily refund the plan's price and revert your account's plan to the Free on our Support System, you don't need to make a call for that operation; but as it is clearly explained on the other thread you opened, you need to login with the actual plan owner account (NLT) in order to complete this operation. So, please login to that account and open a new thread about your current concern.
We are waiting for your response.