- JasonBonellAsked on April 13, 2016 at 05:19 PM
The form has been disabled!? Please help! When I submit the form it leads to a page that says "your form has been disabled"
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 07:31 PM
I just checked your account and your form and I was able to open and view.
Are you referring to some other account/form?
Please let us know so we can be able to assist you.
- JasonBonellAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 07:45 PMI hadn't created an account when I first made the form so I figured that
was a good place to start. I created an account and then when I loaded up
my form on your site I noticed the email notification portion had been
deleted so I just re did it and it works now.
Thank you for the speedy response!
great customer service!
I do have another question though. is there a relatively simple way to pass
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 10:35 PM
Thank you for letting us know all is good now. On behalf of my colleague you are welcome as well.
Contact us anytime should you need further assistance.
- JasonBonellAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 04:45 PMHello Jonathan, (or whomever receives this)It seems that the issue has resurfaced. That is the weird issue of my email
auto respond and notification gets deleted after some time. I keep needing
to have to set it up again and again. At this time I have set it up again
so it is there on the form now but after a day or so it gets deleted(by
deleted i mean removed from the email interface section when editing the
form) I keep having to set it up every morning. Is your system flagging my
form in a negative way?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 06:39 PM
Sorry for the delays. Since the latest question was about a different issue I have created a dedicated thread to it instead here https://www.jotform.com/answers/818909
We will attend to it shortly.
By the way, your username JasonBonell and the form/s are Active and available as of this checking. So I guess that is not the issue anymore.