- TozandoAsked on April 13, 2016 at 10:36 PMWe have been using Jotform with Mandrill for a long time now and it worked fine until now, but since Mandrill is going to be merged with Mailchimp and become a paid service on the 27th of April, I really hope you have new solution for using our e-mail questions as the custom sender e-mail or else we will have a lot of extra work to do after the 27th...
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 10:39 PM
I have forwarded a request feature to our higher team support base on this thread.
We will notify you here once we have news/updates on the status.
- TozandoAnswered on April 13, 2016 at 10:45 PM
- horrenAnswered on April 27, 2016 at 04:46 AM
- TozandoAnswered on April 27, 2016 at 05:44 AM
- BorisAnswered on April 27, 2016 at 07:08 AM
@horren, as my colleague said above, this has already been forwarded to our higher ups, and if/once an adequate alternative is found, we will update you both through this support thread.
Until such time that we have any updates about it, you may want to look at services such as Pepipost, Mailjet, or similar services that may allow you to use their SMTP details for sending emails from a custom address.
However, these services are not an exact replacement for Mandrill. Once we have any updates regarding a working alternative to Mandrill, we will let you know. Thank you.
- TozandoAnswered on April 27, 2016 at 07:44 AM
- txforesttrailAnswered on March 20, 2017 at 11:59 AM
Aaaarggh.... I need a solution yesterday!!!!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 16, 2017 at 09:14 AM
We will address your request here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1145859
- TozandoAnswered on May 16, 2017 at 09:43 AMThank you for contacting tozandoshop.com.
This e-mail is to confirm that we've received your inquiry and we will review your questions and/or update your order as soon as possible.
In the meanwhile, to check the status of your order online, visit:
The Tozando team
For additional quick support, check our customer support page:
The answer to your question might already there.
*Please note that this e-mail is in not connected with our Paypal Account,
if you for some reason wish to pay via Paypal and did not pay during checkout,
please contact our customer service.