- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 12:20 AM
It is possible to align the matrix rows by injecting custom css. Could you please share us your form link here so that we can provide you CSS code to style the Matrix table in your form? We will be waiting for your response. Regards.
- adminhrAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 03:01 AM
This is the form link: https://form.jotform.me/61037223014440
I will have to make 4 more forms with different targets and weights so I would like to know if the CSS code that you will create will work on the similar form.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 04:25 AM
Please inject the custom css below to align the matrix rows properly.
You can check out this guide to learn how to inject css: How to Inject Custom CSS Codes
This CSS code should also work with forms similar to this one. However, if you do encounter any issues, please let us know and we would be glad to assist you further.
- adminhrAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 10:21 PM
Thank you Chriistian.
I just cloned the forms and able to create the remaining 5.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 11:42 PM
You are most welcome. If you have any other concerns, feel free to contact us again. Cheers. :)