- sercanselviAsked on April 14, 2016 at 11:07 AM
Dear Support Team,
Is there a way to block the registrants to edit their submissions without closing the form?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 12:43 PM
If you have provided them the edit link URL then they will be able to update their submission.
However, the following workaround might help block them from updating their submission. The idea is to hide your form fields on edit mode so they cannot edit their submission unless they entered the correct information on a field defined in the condition (optional).
1. Add the "Get Form Page URL" Widget into your form.
2. Create a condition that if the get form page widget contains "edit", hide your form fields.
Or you can have it like this if you want them to only edit the submission if they entered the word defined in the condition on a certain field.
Hope this helps!
- sercanselviAnswered on April 19, 2016 at 03:01 PM
Thank you for your answer Elton!
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on April 19, 2016 at 04:25 PM
On behalf of Elton, you're welcome.
Do let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.