- ronproskyAsked on April 14, 2016 at 01:30 PMi did this for my site http://scottsdalerecovery.net/insurance/?preview_id=6122&preview_nonce=b3a3eb9171&preview=true and nothing shows up after address unless you tab.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 01:44 PM
I don't see any Jotform form in the page. I think you replaced it with something else. Can you bring back the form so we can check it?
Note that we have a WordPress plugin that you can use to embed your forms. We have two; the oEmbed plugin and Embed Form plugin.
- ronproskyAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 02:45 PMWe tried everything, including both plugins, nothing worked with this
theme. We ended up having to remove the Jot and build with a different form
- HubersonAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 04:42 PM
- ronproskyAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 04:45 PMWe've tried absolutely everything...iframe, source code, plugins, etc.
- HubersonAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 06:10 PM
Technically using the source should work because you are adding the code directly to the website. Unless there is a problem with the WordPress theme or Plugins the form will definitely display. You might have some conflict if the source code is not inside iframe tag but it will work.
You might need to check with your WordPress Developer just to make sure nothing is preventing content from being displayed properly on your site.
Please do give us some feedback.