- penny1candy1Asked on April 14, 2016 at 06:39 PM
Hi, i don't know how to do it please help me. i am testing this form from mobile device (android - samsung s5) and currently i am using chrome browser.
1. i need to adjust the spacing of the header (shown in screenshot below #1) to top.
2. i need to adjust spacing left and right (shown in screenshot below #2)
3. how to remove the rounder corners in all the field. i tried to test in ios and android but the rounder corners still there.
** i am using a mobile responsive widget **
Thanks in advancePage URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 14, 2016 at 11:00 PM
There are couple of places in the Form Designer where you can do the margin adjustments
In the Line Layout property, set the Horizontal spacing as lower as possible.
#2 In Form Layout adjust the width of the form as well
In the CSS editor, add this CSS code
margin-top : -50px;
Just adjust the px number as needed.
Let us know how it goes. Contact us anytime if this did not work as intended.
- penny1candy1Answered on April 15, 2016 at 12:16 AM
margin-top: 50px; is working. thank you, however the left and right margin i need to add more spacing at least 12px at each side. how could i achieve that?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 15, 2016 at 01:29 AM
You can inject the custom css below to add margin on the left and right side of your form.
To inject css, please follow this guide: How to Inject Custom CSS Codes
If you need further assistance, please let us know.