- sanosnacksAsked on April 14, 2016 at 10:36 PM
I'm having issues changing the Jotform title on my email.
- BorisAnswered on April 15, 2016 at 12:42 AM
The title / subject of your email notification can be changed by editing your email notification, and simply setting the Subject line to be what you want those messages to be titled:
This will change the title / subject of email notifications you receive from your forms. If you also want to change what appears as the Sender Name of your emails, you can change that by simply switching to the Recipients tab, and changing the Sender Name field as well:
- sanosnacksAnswered on April 15, 2016 at 10:10 AM
I don't get the same options you sent. There is phone number to talk to someone there? I've been dealing with this issue for a while.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on April 15, 2016 at 12:03 PM
We would like to apologize, I believe you're still getting the old interface of the Email options that is why you're not seeing the one my colleague, Boris, have shown you.
Anyway, here's how you can do it:
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you.
- sanosnacksAnswered on April 15, 2016 at 12:43 PMYou can still see the JotForm sending reciepient highlighted in blue. How I can change the sender to use my email or company name?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 15, 2016 at 02:29 PM
From the screen in my colleagues post, click on "Reply To and Recipient Settings":
From there, change the "Sender Name:" field to what you would like to appear as the sender name for the email.
- sanosnacksAnswered on April 15, 2016 at 03:43 PMIf I can I would long time ago. I only get the “jotform" option.
- HubersonAnswered on April 15, 2016 at 05:25 PM
If you are changing the sender for Notification I think you can only choose JotForm or a field in the form, like the Full Name. It's kind of make sense since the notification is from JotForm( or the user submitting the form if you prefer)
But the Autoresponsder will let you Add any name you prefer for the sender name ( this is the email you would configure for anyone submitting the form, so they will receive it will the name you set for 'Sender Name').