- weilyjenAsked on March 06, 2012 at 03:36 AM
My form is at
I tried to site URL: http://www.jotform.com/
App domain: jotform.com
But my form still can't integrate with facebook.
I see the URL of my form changes from jotform.com to jotform.me.
Please help me, thanks.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 06, 2012 at 03:44 AM
The site url set in your facebook should also be the same with the url provided by JotForm in your embed code. So if the form embed code is http://jotform.me/form/20643463926456 then please use use http://jotform.me as the site url and jotform.me as the app domain.
Let us know if this works.
- weilyjenAnswered on March 06, 2012 at 08:00 AM
Thanks, it works.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 06, 2012 at 08:06 AM
Glad to help, feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Thanks for using JotForm!
- gupshupAnswered on March 15, 2012 at 07:03 PM
You need to up this in your wizard!
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 15, 2012 at 07:21 PM
The instructions have already been added into our guide called "Adding forms to Facebook ( Facebook Developer Method )"
THANKS for the suggestion!