- mnessAsked on March 06, 2012 at 10:23 AM
My Form is located at http://form.jotform.ca/form/20653447713251. It's supposed to redirect to the thankyou URL at http://myrivermedia.info/ParkCityAuto/thankyou.html. I've tried resetting the custom URL on the form several times...No success
- ItalyTechAnswered on March 06, 2012 at 10:31 AM
Have you tried editing source files ?
- edz_kgsAnswered on March 06, 2012 at 10:43 AM
In normal functionality, it should redirect to the specified Thank You URL after completing the form. Could you try clearing cache and cookies on your browser and test your form again?
Also make sure your Thank you link doesnt have a dot at the end (.) when pasting.
If this doesnt solve your problem, admins will be here for sure to back you up. :)
- fxrAnswered on March 06, 2012 at 10:51 AM
You have a condition set up on your form which could be overriding the Custom URL setting.
You are probably looking to delete that condition.
- mnessAnswered on March 06, 2012 at 08:59 PM
FXR, you're right...It was a condition overriding the Custom URL. I deleted it. My form works fine now :-)
thanks for all the quick responses.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 06, 2012 at 09:10 PM
Glad to know this was sorted out, feel free to contact us if you have questions.