- IsaacBoluAsked on April 19, 2016 at 02:52 PM
- HubersonAnswered on April 19, 2016 at 04:30 PM
Do you mean a specific Widget by 'website field' by any chance ?
If you can provide us with some more details about what your are looking for we will be happy to assist you.
We will be waiting for your reply.
- IsaacBoluAnswered on April 19, 2016 at 04:44 PM
Thanks for your respouse.
I was looking around for a URL specific field that will only take a web address.
I thought it would be around on jotForm com but ended up finding there is no such
I looked for templates with website field and noticed that the field is not customised to vaid ate only url
Thanks I hope this would be available going forward
- HubersonAnswered on April 19, 2016 at 06:20 PM
Thank you for the update! Actually we have a great Widget repository that add a lot of additional functionality to JotForm Form Builder.
You can take a look here, you might find the right one for what you need : https://widgets.jotform.com/
Also if you give us some specification about what you want to achieve or how you want to use this URL field, we might send it as a feature request to our development team.
- IsaacBoluAnswered on April 20, 2016 at 11:54 AM
Thanks for the lead to the widgets. It really helped.
- HubersonAnswered on April 20, 2016 at 01:14 PM
You are welcome!