- robinstrideAsked on March 06, 2012 at 01:07 PM
When a customer completes a form and I send him an auto response, can I then automatically send a file e.g. pdf ?
- ItalyTechAnswered on March 06, 2012 at 01:08 PM
Do you want to attach a pdf file in the autoresponse email ?
- robinstrideAnswered on March 06, 2012 at 01:09 PM
- ItalyTechAnswered on March 06, 2012 at 01:13 PM
Yep u can attach it.
U must upload a static file to your webspace first of all.
Now go to your form, edit it, and click Email Alerts then create email autoresponder.
In the text editor you can insert a link (to the pdf file) and save changes.
I suggest you to read this Article: Creating a form autoresponder
Hope this helps !
- SeanDavisAnswered on March 06, 2012 at 01:16 PM
Have a look at this JotForm UserGuide on Auto Responder Emails
In your email composer window, select the text you would like to link to your pdf file and hyperlink it by clicking the 'Insert/Edit Link' at the top of the email compose window.
Hope this helps,
- edz_kgsAnswered on March 06, 2012 at 01:17 PM
I tried checking if there's a way of uploading a file (pdf) on the autoresponder email letter body but I dont see an option. As a work around, you can host your pdf somewhere and put the link on your autoresponder body so your clients can download it from the original link once they click on it.
Hope this helps.
- fxrAnswered on March 06, 2012 at 02:07 PM
Yes, you cant add attachments to autoresponder emails, but as suggested you can just add a link to the file in the autoresponder composition window.
Please advise if you need any help adding that link to your email.