- mrdeletedAsked on March 06, 2012 at 01:47 PM
OK so I put paypal on a test form for a website, for a donation, but when I got to the paypal site, it said no seller email was supplied to them so they could not do anything... Where would I put the paypal email address to make that users can do the donation?Page URL:
- mrdeletedAnswered on March 06, 2012 at 01:52 PM
OK It appears that I could not supply that info before signing up (even though I could create the form)
- edz_kgsAnswered on March 06, 2012 at 01:59 PM
This error shows up if the email is not associated with a PayPal account or no email specified on the form.
- mrdeletedAnswered on March 06, 2012 at 06:13 PM
Ya, but it would not allow the email beig put in till I signed up as a member
- anartworkAnswered on March 06, 2012 at 10:27 PM
Please make sure that you have provided the correct Paypal email address on the form that you have created; this would be the email you used when you sign up for a paypal account.
For further information on how to integrate paypal on your form, please check this tutorial:
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- edz_kgsAnswered on March 06, 2012 at 10:32 PM
We respect your privacy. Feel free to use and enjoy this amazing tool once you are ready to sign up with Jotform.
I guarantee you that all your information are safe. :)
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 06, 2012 at 11:16 PM
I just tested your form and I was redirected properly to the paypal page with the company name on top. Were you able to figure out how to enter your Paypal user account in the form?