- cutiepiekiddieswearAsked on October 26, 2010 at 09:31 PM
I have a buyer who submitted 2 forms. There's no problem with the first submission. The second form was sent 4 days later - e-mail notification received but the form is not found in Jot Form.
What could be the problem?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 27, 2010 at 07:20 AM
Do you mean "form" or "submission"? Do you have trouble finding the order on the Submissions page? Or do you have trouble finding the form. I see two forms on your Trash can. They might be what you are looking for.
- cutiepiekiddieswearAnswered on October 27, 2010 at 09:03 AM
Hi, sorry for the confusion... I meant submission. I have one submission on the 22 Oct, 2010 and another one by the same person on 26 Oct, 2010. I can't find the second submission on the Submission page but received the e-mail notification of the submission.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 27, 2010 at 10:16 AM
You might have deleted the submission. It is not possible to get back a deleted submission.
- cutiepiekiddieswearAnswered on October 27, 2010 at 08:06 PM
I am quite sure I did not delete the submission. Anyway, thanks for the reply.