- laura22Asked on March 06, 2012 at 06:46 PM
I'd like to get user input WITHIN a question to create something like this:
Ideally, I’d bike around __ miles a day, with options to ___ .
(with text boxes as the blank underlined bits)
Is there a way to add an empty field (text box or whatever) into the free-text/html (or into a check box field, or into another free text field)?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on March 06, 2012 at 07:30 PM
You can insert Text Boxes on Free Text HTML tool but I'm sure this text box field won't appear on your Form Notification. A workaround that I can suggest for you is to shrink those fields to align them on the same line, please watch this guide:
Hope this helps. Thank you so much!
- laura22Answered on March 06, 2012 at 09:04 PM
Thanks. Yes that's what I'd done before (shrink fields to align on same line). It just doesn't look as nice.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on March 07, 2012 at 01:02 AM
I just would like to add that you can align those Free Text HTML field vertically centered on your text boxes to look it more nicer. You may inject this css code below to your form. Thus, if you still want to use this workaround.
- tek231Answered on April 18, 2012 at 10:12 PM
The inect css method doesn't work though when you need the checkbox to be required
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 18, 2012 at 10:20 PM
Thank you for contacting us!
Please create a separate thread for your question and give us more details on your problem here in JotForm.