- PavloAsked on April 21, 2016 at 02:48 AM
Dear Sirs -
My account was blocked due to the suspiction of phishing.
Please unblock my account urgently, as I am using it for business purposes and my clients are not able to fill the form I have asked them to fill.
PS. I confirm that I am not collecting any inappropriate data from my users (no passwords, no credit card information etc).
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 21, 2016 at 04:07 AM
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- vdovicAnswered on April 21, 2016 at 04:55 AM
Thank you so much for your quick reaction!
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 21, 2016 at 05:04 AM
Feel free to contact us if you have any other issues or questions.
- DarynaAnswered on April 21, 2016 at 05:19 AM
Dear Support team,
I have the same problem as my jotform-account is blocked. Pavlo is my co-worker and I have used the jotform for our project mangements purposes too.
Please unblock my account if it's possible.
thank you in advance,
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 21, 2016 at 05:30 AM
Hello Daryna. Your account was also autosuspended by our phishing detector. I checked the forms on your account and I did not find any fields that are violating jotform's terms. Because of this, I have now re-activated your account. You should now be able to view your forms without any issue.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.