- ChileNativoAsked on April 21, 2016 at 12:18 PM
Hi! How can I customize the message? Do I have to write it (or copy paste it) everytime I want to send a form by email? Thanks
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Send a Form via Email
- CharlieAnswered on April 21, 2016 at 02:37 PM
You can just simple copy the form URL or the direct link of the form and email it to your users using your email client, you do not necessarily need to use the "Publish"->"Share a form" button.
There are also some limitations using the one in the "Publish" wizard:
- For paid users, you can only send outbound emails (Reply, Forward, Share a form via email, Test emails) from the form builder 1000 times per hour.
- You cannot create a template that you can use repeatedly, unlike if you used your own email software or client.
- For paid accounts, you are limited to only 1000 emails per hour.
Let us know if you need more information on this.