- etiennekhAsked on April 22, 2016 at 09:04 AM
1) I am trying to put a configurable list into 2 line:
ex. In my first disease: Homozygous familial hypercholesterolemia. I want the ''if others, Please specify'' to be on a second line and not all on the same line2) How can I make a background photo of the survey and put the questions on a half-transparent platform.
3) Can I seperate each section (disease category) by a Different Colors so the participant would know that he's answering a different type of disease now.
Thank you Very much for the help!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 22, 2016 at 11:52 AM
I'm sorry to say, but it's really complicated to have multiple rows in the configurable list widget. This has been asked before, but we still don't have an update about it.
We have a custom CSS codes to do it, but you'll be modifying the other configurable list widgets, right? Give me some time and I'll show you how to do it.
We're only addressing one question per thread so I moved your other questions to a separate thread. Here are the links:
Question #2: https://www.jotform.com/answers/824481.
Question #3: https://www.jotform.com/answers/824482.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 27, 2016 at 05:20 PM
It's been days already. I have to tell you that it's really too complicated to have. I think we should wait for more updates regarding this widget. A workaround would be to just put a note under the widget that would explain how they should fill it.