- JeffreyBaxterAsked on April 22, 2016 at 12:27 PM
If their county is on a list I provide... of 40 some counties, they get an extended form to fill out. If not they get a "Sorry" notification.
Has anyone achieved something similar to this in JotForm?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 22, 2016 at 02:34 PM
Please take a look at the following scenario.
1) Add an Auto Complete field with a list of supported counties.
2) Add the "sorry" message based on a Text field.
3) Add a 'SHOW / HIDE FIELD' condition to show the sorry message when the county field value contains one of the unsupported counties. You will need to list unsupported county values separated by comma.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 22, 2016 at 02:56 PM
I missed the part about extended form to fill out, so here is a possible solution.
4) Add a Form Collapse element with Visibility[Hidden] and Status[Open].
Extended fields should be under the Form Collapse element.
5) Add a 'SHOW / HIDE FIELD' condition to show the Form Collapse element when the county value contains one of supported counties.