- rodneywiseAsked on April 22, 2016 at 03:29 PM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 22, 2016 at 05:34 PM
I've checked your JotForm and see that the Upload button is also displayed as the Submit button.
It seems that you have already fixed the issue. If you are referring to something different or need any further assistance, please let us know. We will be happy to help!
- d_laneAnswered on May 28, 2016 at 10:41 AM
i'm having trouble changing the look and feel of the upload files button. Any help would be welcomed.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 28, 2016 at 11:05 AM
Can you please tell exactly what you are trying to accomplish? This way, we'll be able to provide more explicit information to achieve your purpose.
We'll be looking forward to your response.
- d_laneAnswered on May 28, 2016 at 11:15 AM
I want to enable my visitors to upload a few photos. I have the upload file button on my page but it boxy and I want to change the look to match my color scheme.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 28, 2016 at 11:46 AM
I checked your form, and to change the style of the button, you can follow this guide:
1. Click on Edit properties:
2. Change the style as you wish:
Another way is to change by using the CSS, and to do that please follow:
1. Click Settings:
2. An in the Custom CSS field you can paste the code:
And just change the color as you wish.
Please let me know if you have any further questions.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 28, 2016 at 05:13 PM
I'm not sure I understood your question, when I submit multiple files I get this:
And as far as I know we can not change that.
Were you referring to something else?
If you can provide us with a screenshot it would be very helpful.
You can also check this Image preview widget, if it will work better for you.
- d_laneAnswered on May 29, 2016 at 01:23 AM
before and after the allow multiple file uploads
- d_laneAnswered on May 29, 2016 at 01:27 AM
does that automatically.. (??)
- d_laneAnswered on May 29, 2016 at 01:33 AM
and then this happens to the upload button when I edit the button in the designer.
- BorisAnswered on May 29, 2016 at 04:03 AM
@d_lane, it seems you are replying to a support thread opened by a different user, rodneywise. This means that all of our replies are being unnecessarily emailed to our user who originally opened this support thread.
In order to avoid any confusion, I have moved your last post to a new support thread:
We will be assisting you with styling of your upload field there. Additionally, if you need assistance with something else in the future, please open a new support thread from this page: