- jntsouAsked on April 22, 2016 at 11:42 PM
Is there a way your developers can put the inventory control in the sales order form? Dwolla sales form will be good too.
1. Inventory widget is such a headache. The email confirmation list out all the products which does not making sense to customers. Customer should only see what they ordered from the form.
2. need to manually set up calculation field since widget does not have price option to enter it
Over all, this should really need to be improved.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 23, 2016 at 12:27 AM
What you have stated does make sense and it will be easier for users. We will forward this thread to them and see how it can be done. But for the meantime, I cannot guarantee that this can be implemented anytime soon. So we'll have to be patient. But, as soon as we have updates, we'll inform you right away.
Thanks for your suggestion and the explanation. This definitely will help us improve our system.
- jntsouAnswered on April 23, 2016 at 01:44 AMI am paying for the service since for two years and this feature never get improved. Can you let me know when should I expect this to be done?
Sent from Jean's iPhone
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 23, 2016 at 01:54 AM
Thanks for suggesting the feature. As I checked the ticket raised for this feature, it is still in progress. We cannot give you a timeframe of when this will be added but rest assured that our developers will be doing their best to expedite its implementation.