- lidimockoAsked on April 24, 2016 at 12:31 AMDo you have an update on this issue? I watched a demo of hoe to integrate JotForm with InfusionSoft that used the file url. The integration no longer works the same way as showed in the video because of this change. I need to pass to InfusionSoft the url of the file, this way they will have a link to the file in their infusionsoft app.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on April 24, 2016 at 01:17 AM
Are you referring to this video, http://help.infusionsoft.com/mastermind/jotfrom-upload-files
I understand what you mean as I was able to reproduce the issue when I made some tests before.
Right now, when you passed file uploads from Jotform to a custom field in Infusionsoft the data being passed are plain texts even if you have selected "website" as a type in Infusionsoft custom field.
Please click this link to see what I mean.
In the screencast that I have created when I made the test, you will notice that I have two custom fields each receiving the same data from a single File Upload in Jotform. The difference between the two custom fields is in custom fields 3 I have selected "Text" as a type and in custom field 4 I have selected "website" as a type. You will see that there is a blue "Go To" button beside the Custom field 4 that should open the uploaded file on a new tab when clicked, but it doesn't now.
I will forward this to our developers so they can take a look at it and so they may come up with a fix. However, I cannot give you any ETA to when this will be available again. But, please be assured that you will be notified via this thread for updates if there are any.
- lidimockoAnswered on April 24, 2016 at 01:58 AM
Yes, you have the link to the correct video from InfusionSoft. The goal is to have my infusionSoft user able to click on the link for the uploaded file.
Also, do you know if Jotform authentication with infusionSoft had been fixed? I saw another thread where they mentioned an issue with the authentication (the token was expiring). This would be a problem, because for this to work, we need out customers to fill out the form, and our customers won't have the information to link the form to the infusionSoft instance for our company.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on April 24, 2016 at 03:01 AM
I understand, we just need to wait for updates from our developers.
With regards to the issue about authentication or the token was expiring, are you referring to the error message, "Invalid Refresh Token", that some users have already reported? However, like my other colleagues, I, too, cannot reproduce that issue. This is the exact same form, https://form.jotform.com/60300728033948, I have used for testing last January and it is still working without any error message.
The issue, by the way, is already forwarded to our developers and it is still open. If you encounter the same issue, please feel free to let us know so we can submit it to our developers.
- Laura TallmanAnswered on April 24, 2016 at 12:09 PM
I would like to hear about the outcome on this as well.
- JotForm DeveloperdenizAnswered on May 04, 2016 at 07:18 AM
Uploaded files show the whole file link in Infusionsoft's custom field now.