- MydigitalAthleteAsked on April 24, 2016 at 02:23 AM
HOw would i remove the option to add more rows?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Set Up the Configurable List Widget
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 24, 2016 at 03:02 AM
You can set the maximal rows number to 1 so that the "+" or "add more" will not show. Here's a guide:
1. Select the Configurable List widget and then click the "Wizard" icon.
2. Under the General tab, scroll down and you'll see the "Maximal Rows Number". Set the value to 1.
3. Click the "Update Widget" button when you're done.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 24, 2016 at 03:04 AM
You can also hide the "+" or "add more" button by using custom CSS. Here's the code:
You need to paste that code in the "Custom CSS" tab in the wizard.
Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.