- kffdnAsked on March 07, 2012 at 12:17 PM
The individual who brought this to my attention noticed that the URLs in the two different locations (web and embedded in a docuemnt) are different, although, I copied it from the same place and it references the same form number. As you can see, one has a .us ending and the other a .com.
- pinoytechAnswered on March 07, 2012 at 12:52 PM
Do you mind if we ask for your website url link were you put your form for further assistance?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on March 07, 2012 at 11:46 PM
Your form URL is http://www.jotform.us/form/20543866880158. We have implemented the domain separation rule, depending on your risk profile, or the country you are in, you'll be assigned one domain (ie. .us, .ca). If .us works for you, then please keep them as they are. They will always work fast just like .com and other domains.
Hope this clarifies the issue. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again. Thank you so much!
- kffdnAnswered on March 09, 2012 at 05:36 AMWas the domain separation rule only recently implemented? As in, within the last week or so?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on March 09, 2012 at 06:19 AM
This was implemented last February 19 after the domain suspension to JotForm.com has been lifted. You can find more related information's right on this blog: http://www.jotform.com/blog/46-JotForm-com-is-Back-Online
- kffdnAnswered on March 09, 2012 at 10:40 AMInteresting. Thank you for the link! This explains it!
PS we still like the platform. ☺
- pinoytechAnswered on March 09, 2012 at 10:58 AM
Thank you for using ang trusting JotForm!
Have a great day.