- GeneAsked on April 24, 2016 at 03:32 PMOne favor to ask: Seems my account has been suspended for what someone thinks is phishing. Maybe because so far I have only sent forms to myself, multiple times? When trying to login I get a message saying my account has been suspended. Could you have someone look into this and contact me if needed?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 24, 2016 at 03:39 PM
I see that the account agilepayments is auto-suspended by our anti-phishing system which is strict to scan each form to calculate the probability of phishing activities. Please be noted that it is not allowed to create login forms or collect sensitive information like Credit card numbers, etc through JotForm. Such forms are considered as phishing forms and associated accounts are automatically suspended. Please refer to our Terms of usage for more information on Phishing forms.
I have verified your forms and they seem to be normal and clean. I have activated your account and you should be able to see your forms now. Sorry for the trouble caused.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know. We will be happy to help.
- agilepaymentsAnswered on April 25, 2016 at 01:40 PM
The form I was working on is no longer there. Does this mean the data being passed in the form is not acceptable? Is it available to be restored?
- agilepaymentsAnswered on April 25, 2016 at 01:44 PM
I do see that the form is still available in the embedded page on our website, https://apps.agilepayments.com/whmcs-2/, but does not show up in my jotform dashboard.
- genekrauseAnswered on April 25, 2016 at 02:42 PM
Never mind! I guess I logged into another account that I had created a while ago. I see the form now.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 25, 2016 at 03:55 PM
We are glad to hear that the issue is solved. Please feel free to contact us anytime.
- genekrauseAnswered on April 28, 2016 at 04:47 PM
I'd like to get a clarification on "sensitive data" so that we can rest assured that the jotform solution will be useable for us on a mass scale. Your terms and conditions mentions "Collecting Sensitive Information. You may not use the JotForm to collect certain types of sensitive information..." While we are not collecting credit card data, you can see that we are (and have to) collect bank account data and driver's license data. That data isn't specifically mentioned in your terms and conditions, but someone within jotform might determine it is indeed sensitive and decide at some point in time that we can no longer use the jotform solution.
I'd like to get a ruling on this now, before we move forward to going live with this. For reference, please review this form - https://form.jotform.com/61117546225148
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 28, 2016 at 05:12 PM
You seem to be doing a business that requires these types of information. Unfortunately, SSN, Bank Account Number (with routing information), Driver's License are considered as sensitive data. Your business provides an integration, why not do this on your own system? Well, a workaround would be to ask the other non-sensitive information in the form then you can ask your clients the rest through a phone call. That should work.